Registered/Accredited Hypno-Psychotherapist (Dip Hyp) (GQHP) ( GHR Reg) (CNHC Reg)
My name is June Eyre, and I am a fully qualified, registered practitioner of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, with a busy practice on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border.
I am registered with the National Council for Hypnotherapy and also the General Hypnotherapy Register where I am accredited with their Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practitioner status. Both of these professional bodies implement the highest standards of training and professional ethics amongst their members and I am also required to commit to ongoing Professional Development, which ensures that my skills are regularly updated, added to, and refreshed for your benefit.
I am also registered with the CNHC (the Complementary and National Healthcare Council), an accredited register set up by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
My career spans over 30 years within the NHS and Complementary Therapy sector, and it has equipped me with many skills, not least of which, a wealth of experience based upon empathy and understanding. This allows me to work with you at a pace which always feels comfortable and professional to you.
Whilst working within the Health Service for many years I witnessed daily the effects that worry, stress, and fear, imposed upon people. Whilst the doctors could provide drugs to help with the physical symptoms, I became acutely aware that many of these patients needed far more than tablets. Exhaustive tiredness, depression, lack of motivation, niggling aches and pains, with no apparent cause, were all common place.
This motivated research on my part, and I became intrigued by complementary therapies, eventually culminating in various qualifications of expertise in this field, and going on to set up my own practice in April 2000.
In that same year I was extremely privileged to be offered a position with Tree Tops Hospice as a part time Complementary Therapist, which was to prove to be the most rewarding, and humbling episode of my career to date, for there I met and treated some wonderful people whose memories will always be treasured.
Throughout my daily encounters with various clients, it became even more apparent that part of the jigsaw was still missing, and my search led me to Meridian and Energy Therapies (EFT & Emo Trance) qualifying as an Advanced Practitioner of Meridian & Energy Therapies in October 2008.
The lady who ran this course was a qualified Hypnotherapist, and from that point in time, after witnessing the power of hypnotherapy myself, I was fascinated and intrigued by the capacity of the subconscious mind to bring about such dramatic changes.
Seeking out the qualifications needed, I went on to complete the Practitioner’s Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy with an organization accredited and validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, and the rest is history ….
I am now blessed with the most wonderful job in the world, helping people, just like you, to change the way they think and feel, about themselves, or situations which are causing them to feel unhappy, or out of control.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma : Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Practitioner
- Diploma : Advanced Practitioner of Meridian & Energy Therapies (EFT & Emo Trance)
- Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner (Hypnotic Gastric Band)
- Licensed Hypnotension Practitioner
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Registered Practitioner (GHR) General Hypnotherapy Register
- Accredited Practitioner (GHSc) General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Registered Practitioner (NCH) National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Registered Practitioner (CNHC) Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Continuing Professional Development:
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain Management
- NLP & Coaching
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Menopause Support
- Past Life Regression with Tony Rae
- Part 1 & Part 2 Integrated Parts Therapy with Dr Brian Roet
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Mindfulness Part 1 & Part 2
- Post Trauma Therapy
- Working with Children & Adolescents
- Anatomy, Physiology & Body Massage
- Diet & Nutrition
- Indian Head Massage
- Counselling Skills
- Reiki I, II, III ( Master/Teacher)